Rising Moon Forums
Welcome to Rising Moon Forums! Please log-in or sign up to join in on the fun.

Rising Moon Forums is a roleplaying site catering to all kinds of roleplaying! From Fantasy to Medieval, from Realistic to Fandom, everything is here!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Introducing... The Birb!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ƭнє Oяιgιηαℓ Ɓιяв
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Introducing... The Birb!   Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Ƭнє Oяιgιηαℓ Ɓιяв, and I'm your admin. Though, don't think of me as that. Unless you're breaking the rules, I'm just like everyone else- a person looking for some fun roleplaying.

About me, hmm... Well, I'm female, and I'm nearly 18. Though my username is Ƭнє Oяιgιηαℓ Ɓιяв, please, feel free to call me Molly. To some of my other friends, however, I'm Mollybirb. I live on the East Coast of the United States, right in New England. I love a lot of different roleplays, but I tend to stick with fandom's a bit more. I can be semi-literate, even literate if I want to be, but I usually don't get long enough replies for me to make a long enough post.

If you want to know anything else, just ask! As long as it isn't too personal, that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingmoonforums.forumotion.com

Introducing... The Birb!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1